This is the first podcast for AIDS/LifeCycle 10, coming to you directly from the AIDS/LifeCycle offices in Los Angeles, from Cyclist Representative Lisa Hachadoorian. It is a mix of stories from past AIDS/LifeCycle participants, and information for the upcoming ALC 10 ride.
This is not an official AIDS/LifeCycle podcast.
For the Newbies
1. Urban Legend.
- Hearing is believing. Brendan Patrick helps us remember this one.
2. What is a Training Ride Leader (or TRL)?
- Mark Botello explains the role of these vital volunteers
3. Where do your donation dollars go?
- The Prevention On Wheels Mobile Unit (or the POW Van) is just one of the life saving programs that is, in part, supported by your donation dollars. Jimmy Ramos, who is program manager for the POW van, explains the process of the FREE HIV testing service, which the POW Van provides.
- What’s so special about a bike ride?
- Matthew Campos sends us on a trip down memory lane, back to California AIDS Ride 3.
found on fma.org, all this wonderful is available under Creative Commons Licencing. Thanks SO MUCH to the musical artists, Lee Rosevere, and Northbound for sharing!
Forward by Northbound
Do What You Can by Lee Rosevere
Up All Night by Lee Rosevere
Nightlight by Lee Rosevere