It seems that AIDS/LifeCycle is taking up all of my time right now. We are in crunch time of ALC preparation, and I’ve also taken on these podcasts (which has been a HUGE learning experieince in itself), so I have not been able to blog for Girl Meets Bike in a while.
What I can tell you is this:
- Being an ALC Cyclist Representative is wonderful, but requires a lot of time and multi-tasking.
- Much of what I do is either coaching, teaching my cyclists how to fundraise, or filling out reports mentioning every interaction I have with them (that’s right, it not all fun and games 😉 )
- Being a podcaster is insane and wonderful; it’s also like a second job right now, but I think it’s really important, and worth my time.
- Podcasting it for AIDS/LifeCycle is an experience of a lifetime, if just for the stories I get to hear from our participants and clients.
- When I can get out for a ride on my own, it is usually on my New Specialized Myka. I hope to put up a review of the Myka soon, but I can honestly say right now that this bike is the most versatile bike I’ve ever owned.
The Podcasts Can Now Be Found On The Girl Meets Bike YouTube Channel
The quality of the first one is bad, but it gets better as the series continues.